12 good habits during pregnancy to make your fetus smarter
Is there any trick to want a healthy baby?
The answer is yes.
Small habits in parental life can have a significant impact on a baby’s health.
Do the following 12 good habits in daily life, and be able to spend your pregnancy October with peace of mind and give birth to a cute baby.
1. Do not lose weight or overweight. It is not suitable to lose weight during pregnancy, because if a pregnant mummy loses weight by dieting or partial eclipse, it may make it impossible to obtain balanced nutrition. Therefore, it is easy for mothers with poor resistance.A cold will indirectly affect your baby’s health.
* The best way is to control your weight to the ideal standard before pregnancy.
* Mothers who are overweight during pregnancy should pay special attention to diet adjustments, reduce high-calorie, high-fat foods, eat more fruits and vegetables, and gain weight too quickly.
* Once you are overweight, it can easily lead to complications such as high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, etc. It is recommended that the mother ask a professional nutritionist instead of using an unsafe way to lose weight.
2. Multi-activity during pregnancy If there is no moderate activity during pregnancy, severe aging may be poor, physical strength may decline, or the transfer cannot be consumed and gain weight.
Dong Yuhong, an obstetrician and gynecologist at Taoyuan Hospital of the Department of Health of the Executive Yuan, said that proper exercise or activities during pregnancy can increase the mother’s cardiopulmonary function and muscle endurance, which is very good for both the fetus and the mother.
As long as there is no special disease problem, it is best to arrange sports that are suitable for you every day, such as walking, gymnastics, etc. If conditions permit, you can find a dedicated pregnant woman coach to help, pregnant moms can also swim, yoga, dance and other changes.Sports.
3. Don’t be overworked * If you are overworked at the beginning of pregnancy, it may cause bleeding, miscarriage and other symptoms. If you are overworked at the middle and late stages of pregnancy, you may have problems such as light weight, premature birth, and physical discomfort.
* If the mother feels unwell and has a tight stomach, it is best to rest in bed as soon as possible.
* If bleeding or obvious uterine contractions have occurred, you should seek medical attention immediately.
In addition to not being too tired during physical labor during pregnancy, pay attention to work pressure.
Dr. Dong Yuhong said that it is best to change your mentality and not to ask yourself to breathe in a timely manner like before pregnancy.
4, happy mood is important mother and fetus are one, when the mother is peaceful and happy, the body will remain healthy and stable.
Conversely, if the mother is emotional, the heartbeat will increase, blood flow will change, and the fetus in the abdomen will indirectly cause the mother’s emotional changes.
Nowadays, more and more people recognize the value of prenatal education. Experts believe that if mothers can maintain a happy mood and expect the advent of fatty acids, the whole motherhood process will be smoother, and a healthy, good-tempered baby will be born.
5, do not touch tobacco and alcohol * tobacco and alcohol is a taboo for pregnant moms.
Because, excessive intake of cigarettes will cause birth babies to be underweight, premature, and stillbirth.
* Excessive alcohol concentration increases growth retardation, abnormalities in the central nervous system, and appearance deformities.
Therefore, pregnant women who smoke or drink must abstain absolutely, and even pregnant moms who are second-hand smoke should pay attention to avoid it.
Most people like coffee or strong tea, because caffeine may cause oxide agitation, so it is best to avoid it.
6, eat more fruits and vegetables to prevent constipation * Constipation is almost a wound that most pregnant women may encounter, mainly because of increasing uterine compression during pregnancy, which affects the stomach and reduces peristalsis.
* Changes in hormone secretion are also one of the causes of constipation in pregnant women, and some pregnant women have reduced activity during pregnancy, which also makes the problem of constipation more and more obvious.
* You must consume enough fruits and vegetables and water daily during pregnancy.
* To maintain proper activity to increase circulation and gastrointestinal motility.
* If constipation is very serious, ask your doctor for proper medicine. Never take laxatives by yourself.
* Pay attention to defecation to avoid danger of premature birth.
7. Wear proper clothes until pregnancy 4?
Be prepared to change into a more suitable maternity or baby clothes in about 5 months, to avoid too tight clothes, causing physical discomfort or inconvenience.
* Pregnant women are likely to sweat easily. Therefore, it is best to choose a material that absorbs sweat and breathes. In addition to changing the outer clothes, pregnant women’s underwear must be changed through body changes.
* For the sake of safety, and to avoid the problem of back pain, pregnant women should wear low-heeled shoes or flat shoes instead of dangerous high heels.
8. Reading pregnancy and parenting books to be a mother is not a simple matter. From the beginning of pregnancy, all kinds of problems, large and small, have emerged. Therefore, many novice mothers will be full of vitality about the birth of a new life.I don’t know how to cultivate a healthy baby, what ability to have, etc.
Prospective moms are advised to read a lot of related magazines, books or attend moms’ classrooms from the beginning of pregnancy. I believe that they can have the opportunity to become a good pregnant woman.
9. Periodic birth checkup * Periodic birth checkup is the most basic and important periodical checkup during pregnancy. Through multiple birth checkups, mothers can learn more about changes in the fetus and precautions.
* Through a regular birth check, doctors have the opportunity to detect abnormal problems early, so that pregnant moms can spend their pregnancy in October with peace of mind.
* If pregnant mom has any questions about pregnancy and birth, you can write it down in advance.
Dr. Dong Yuhong said that when using the birth check, ask the doctor to reduce the confusion in his heart.
* And there are usually several ultrasound photos during the birth check. Novice parents can get close to their baby through the opportunity and believe that the new life will be more full of expectations.
10, the law of life, do not stay up late * stay up late more than people’s resistance to decline, poor physical strength, poor skin and other shortcomings, pregnant moms must have a healthy body to conceive a healthy baby.
* The life expectancy of mother-to-be, the baby in the abdomen is naturally easy to follow the mother’s physical condition and have a good rest schedule. After birth, the night owl is less likely to have disordered rest.
Pregnant moms should maintain good sleep, do not stay up late, and have a good diet.
In this way, pregnancy disorders such as insomnia and headache can also be avoided.
11, pay attention to fetal movement pregnant women from 18?
Fetal movement can be felt in about 20 weeks. It is a reference indicator for the mother to feel the safety of her baby, especially at 28 weeks of pregnancy?
Week 38 is the most obvious month of fetal movement.
Therefore, mothers can pay more attention to fetal movement from the 7th month of pregnancy.
* In principle, if the baby has more than three fetal movements within one hour, or 30 within 12 hours?
40 fetal movements are normal.
* If the pregnant woman notices that the number of fetal movements of the baby is significantly reduced or the fetal movement is stopped for a long time, it should be noted that there may be a problem with the fetus and you should go to the hospital immediately for examination.
12, do skin care * During pregnancy, due to changes in the physical fitness of pregnant women, sebum secretion will be more vigorous, resulting in some pregnant mommy’s face is more prone to oil, and prone to acne problems.
* If the condition is serious, in addition to changing skin care products, you can also seek appropriate treatment from a dermatologist.
* Some people may experience dry and itchy skin. At this time, pay special attention to moisturizing work.
* When expectant mothers take a bath in winter, the water temperature should not be too high. Use soap or shower milk as little as possible.
* Excessive sun exposure during pregnancy may exacerbate the occurrence of pregnancy spots. Therefore, pay attention to sun protection when going out.
* In the middle and late stages of pregnancy, traces of stretch marks may appear on the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, etc. Therefore, it is best to apply pregnancy cream frequently and use appropriate massage to reduce the occurrence of lines.